By Jessie | 07 May 2022 | 0 Comments
Is it possible to watch standard TV on an Android TV box?
Is it possible to watch standard TV on an Android TV box?Accessibility to normal TV on a TV box will be based on the brand of your device. Some of the Android TV box brands offer an option of a TV channel tab on their home screen, allowing you to access a range of TV channels. Using such apps, you will be able to watch your usual TV programs.
However, you might need to create an account to access these apps but be sure that these are free to watch.
Make sure to contact the manufacturer of your device to learn how to find and use your TV app. Following the right instructions, you will be able to watch all your shows, news, and sports easily. However, if your Android TV box does not support an inbuilt TV app, then you can use the option of live channels apps.
Here are steps on how to use your live TV function provided on your TV box:
- Go to the source menu option, then select the home menu, and start navigating to find the source icon.
- Now connect your antenna and choose the source of your preference.
- Now scan the channels you want to watch.
- Once you complete the process, you will be able to watch live TV.
- For more help, use the channel guide.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *